Sunday, July 13, 2008

"J" Bouquet Contest

I almost missed out on the contest http://sunnylittleblog.blogspot.com/ posted for our friend "J" http://musingsfromleftfield.blogspot.com/. I have been checking periodically to see if anyone else has blogged lately and didn't see anything. Last minute about 8pm I checked and found this contest. The rules are to make a wedding bouquet for "J". The catch is that you couldn't use flowers or plants.

Since her wedding is a beach wedding I used shells, ribbon, and tulle. Unfortunately my photo taking skills really suck. The bouquet is actually much prettier in real life. Having said that I still posted the pictures for the contest. "J" I want you to know that I burned my self, I cut myself, and even yelled at myself. But every minute was worth it for you.




5 comments:

"J" said...

You did such a good job!!! =)

Did you let Frannie know that you have your post up???

Yummy Tummy Treats said...

yah i posted last night.

BS said...

Great bouquet - makes mine look a little "weak". It's a winner for sure.

ChrisB said...

I'm just over from sunnylittleblog to say congratulations on creating the winning bouquet.

Alix said...

Congrats! A lovely bouquet, well done on winning!