Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cheating

This is a post a little out of the normal but I just cant seem to shake it. Let me give you the low down of what is going on. A person I know has just found out that his wife has been cheating on him for a few years now. What a shock. I really feel sorry for the children they have together. I am sure they are the ones who will hurt more from the divorce than anyone. He has become very depressed and will barely talk to anyone. It is just sad.

The reason this is weighing on my mind is because they seemed so good together. He comes from a very religious background. His wife volunteers at the YMCA. He has a very good job. There life seemed so perfect and happy. I have to say I was shocked not of the cheating, but of the person doing the cheating. I really would have figured him to have cheated. Some of the comments he makes and just how he acts I really would have thought him to stray. I am just puzzled.

It seems lately that women are becoming more and more of the ones who are cheating what is going on with the world. I am very worried about him.

5 comments:

"J" said...

Okay...
You know I want to know who this is! Hello....

I hope whoever it is...I hope they are okay! Just be his friend and be there for him!!!

Frannie said...

that is so sad!!

poor guy!

Frannie said...

also wanted to let you know that you won the contest!

Yummy Tummy Treats said...

Well it is someone from one of the groups I volunteer for. It is really sad. It makes it worse because he doesnt want to talk to anyone. I am sure he is embarrased about the whole thing and thats the reason he is not talking. Poor guy.


Wooohoooo. I won my first win in blog land yahhhh.

Frannie said...

hey- send me an email with your address-- for your prize!

jtaysav@gmail.com

thanks, hon!