Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Something New

Ok I am tired of looking at the depressing post on my site when I pull it up, sooooo I am going to write about something else.

I am going to give blogger ville a run down of some movies that we have watched recently. Saturday we took the little monk to see Space Chimps. I highly recommend you to wait until it comes out on video. They show most of the funny parts on the previews. It didn't keep Monks attention very well. I am sure when it comes out on video we will eventually buy it.

The next movie that we watched was Rocky. Yuck. To bloody and gross for me. Sugarbear liked it. Defiantly a guys movie. This one will probably make it to our DVD rack only because of my husband. It is really gross

Spiderwick chronicles was a good movie. I let my 3 year old watch it. I really think that it is suited for a little older crowd. The Monk enjoyed it and wanted to watch it again. He enjoys movies with dragons, goblins things like that. I know a little twisted for such a young viewer. This one was nothing compared to Beowulf. He really liked that one.

Bank Job. What to say about this. It was weak. That is really about all I can say about it.


That's about it for movies today.

3 comments:

Frannie said...

we just watched "wanted". I thought it was pretty good. cool action scenes!

Frannie said...

btw- I never got an email from you with your address for the prize you won!

"J" said...

Tag! Your it!!!!!

http://musingsfromleftfield.blogspot.com/2008/07/6-unspectacular-quirks-meme.html


Let me know when your done so I can go over and check it out!!!!!

(((HUGS)))